Wednesday 6 May 2009

Welcome!

Hey all, this is my first post so I will just let you guys know what this is all about. I'm Dan, posting as my WoW character 'Puut'; I'm an elemental shaman on the Moonrunner US server. I wanted to start this blog after my close friend and housemate showed me Gray Matter (http://graymatterwow.blogspot.com/), a great blog for Balance Druids (which he plays). I thought the idea was great and decided us elemental shaman could use something similar.

My plan is to assist those rolling elemental shaman with gaining a better understanding of the class. I plan to cover everything from rotation and speccing, glyphing, gear guides and some math in order to develop an understanding as to why numbers are what they are. As a fairly regular WoW-forum browser (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/index.html?sid=1) I will also try to keep you informed on the latest happenings with our beloved class.

I am excited to see how this goes and I thank you all for reading!
- Puut

1 comment:

  1. Nice to find a blog with some good ele info! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
Puut'n It Down: The Elemental Shaman Blog by Puut is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.